Terms & Conditions for S3 Research Product Shows
Description of Services
- Scientific Sales Solutions (S3) organizes and facilitates research product shows at academic, government and private research institutions throughout the US for participation by scientific product and service companies.
- S3 arranges all accommodations for these events such as tables, food, parking, etc.
- S3 promotes these events to the target institutions through email campaigns and the placement of on-site marketing materials, as permitted by the host institution.
- S3 invoices for these events through PayPal or by prior arrangement with the participating vendors.
- S3 will provide electronic files of the specific marketing pieces to the vendors’ representative prior to the event for use by the representative for their marketing and promotional efforts.
- S3 will use its best efforts to collect information on all attendees and provide this information to the vendor representative in an Excel file in a timely manner.
- S3 cannot guarantee that all vendors who express interest will be included in the event. Registration is on a first-come-first-placed basis. Some institutions may stipulate the exclusion of certain companies based on their own criteria. In such a case the host institution’s interest will prevail.
- S3 reserves the right to cancel an event at its discretion. If S3 cancels an event, S3 will refund any monies paid for the event and is limited to that amount only.
- S3 reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to exclude participation of a particular vendor. A vendor may be excluded for failure to abide by the terms of this agreement.
Event Fees & Cancellation
- Prices for the event are stated in the announcement of the event.
- Prices vary based on the institute the event is held at.
- Fees are all inclusive. There is no post-show splitting or sharing of costs for food, tables, room, etc.
- Shared tables with another vendor will include a 20% surcharge per vendor.
- Participation may be cancelled one week prior to the event for a full refund. Cancellation within 3 to 7 days will receive a 50% credit for a future event. Cancellation less than 3 days is obligated for the full amount. If an event is “waitlisted”, payment must be received within a 7 days of the event or the space will be given to someone on the “waitlist”.
- Failure to show at an event will receive no refund or credit.
- Vendors are to arrive and setup 30 minutes to 1 hour prior to the event start time unless previous arrangements have been made.
- Vendors are responsible for the set up of their table and the breakdown of such in a timely manner after the event.
- Vendors are responsible for their own shipping. S3 will provide information prior to the event for those needing to ship materials to the site prior to the event.
- Vendors are required to stay for the duration of the event unless excused by the staff of S3 and/or that of the host organization.
- Vendors are not permitted to visit labs, offices or any non-public area unless invited and accompanied by the institution’s staff.
- Vendors are required to register through the S3 website to guarantee acceptance into the event.
- Vendors agree to pay prior to the event unless arrangements are made with S3.
- Vendors are required to maintain a minimum general liability insurance policy of $1,000,000.
- Vendors are solely responsible for any damage to the premises caused by them.
- Vendors are subject to the confidentiality policies of the institution at which events they participate.
- Vendor agrees not to share or disseminate attendee list provided to them by S3.